MOURNING THE LOSS OF MY 20'S

RANDOM THOUGHTS OF 29, HOPEFULLY MY BEST YEAR EVER.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Getting Back to Normal

So the title of this post isn't right but not wrong either.

Normalcy changes with each transition in life.  What was normal a year ago doesn't fit anymore.




So yup, I had a baby.  She's two months old now and she turned our world upside down.  Her sister didn't care for her much at first but now she's goo-goo eyed for her (except when baby is crying).  My house is a mess, I do laundry almost everyday and dinner is late but things will even out soon.  I'm excited to have book club at my house this month because I actually finished the book and my house will be clean by then (fingers crossed).

Here's to finding more time to do everything and small pockets of time to do absolutely nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment