MOURNING THE LOSS OF MY 20'S

RANDOM THOUGHTS OF 29, HOPEFULLY MY BEST YEAR EVER.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Black Market Burros or Burrito Bandito


So I get a picture text from a friend of mine eating a breakfast burrito. He's basically rubbing it in my face that I don't have a local Mexican joint serving up awesome burros. This got me to thinking....I love breakfast burritos very much. I used to have a standing order on Friday mornings with the roach coach that would come by the construction company I used to work for. It was a chorizo, egg and potato burrito and it was delicious! It was greasy but very scrumptious!

I'm wanting to start a tiny venture. Not to make a ton of profit, just to get my food out there. I thought, "What if I start selling breakfast burritos?" They're portable, easy to make and low cost. My husband the mechanic has at least 20 other guys who work in the shop with him....they could use a burrito. Maybe I could only sell on Fridays....maybe I could get the orders the day before, get up early Friday morning, make them and hubby could fill the orders. I could come up with a cool logo or name. I don't have a restaurant or anything but I could possibly be taking other's peoples business away from them...like when people sell stuff on the black market...YES! Black Market Burros! But then I also liked the name Burrito Bandito but there's already a restaurant out there with a similar name....dang.

After talking it over with my mechanic hubby he says, "Well, you'll probably have to make a bunch of test samples first, make sure the product is good." I spoil him too much!

1 comment: