MOURNING THE LOSS OF MY 20'S

RANDOM THOUGHTS OF 29, HOPEFULLY MY BEST YEAR EVER.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Premature Bucket List


  • Show an original art piece in a gallery (doesn't even have to be a fancy-schmancy gallery either).
  • Get published. (short story, critique, narrative, instructions..anything!)
  • Learn how to drive (maybe I'll put that at the bottom).
  • Teach a cooking class to more than 5 people all at once.
  • Lose 20 pounds (I need to lose more but I'm being realistic....better make it 10).
  • Lose 10 pounds. See above.
  • See Japan (not on television).
  • Open 5 biscuit cans in a row without flinching.
  • Spend less time on the internet.
  • Write more hand written letters like they used to.
  • Make stationary.
  • Perfect penmanship.
  • Buy stamps.
  • Daydream more. Just kidding.
  • Learn how to create, not just cook.
  • Smile more often.
  • Learn stupid bar chords.
  • Keep being happy where I am and not depend on happiness based on a future I created in my head...again daydream less.
  • Learn to drive.
  • Remain confident in the abilities I was given and be willing to share the knowledge...if I gained any.

1 comment: