MOURNING THE LOSS OF MY 20'S

RANDOM THOUGHTS OF 29, HOPEFULLY MY BEST YEAR EVER.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Choices

It is 10:21 pm.

I should take advantage that my husband and daughter are asleep and kick it into high gear.

I need to:
- wash dishes
- wash clothes
- put away surprise groceries (Mechanic Hubby stumbled upon a sale)
- take out the garbage
- clean up the living room again (third time today)
- sweep the kitchen
- maybe spot mop

I want to:
- finish reading The Maze Runner
- take a shower
- eat some chocolate
- catch up on guilty pleasure television (Top Chef)

Most likely I will:
- sleep

3 comments:

  1. chocolate! chocolate! That's what I chose...hence why I'm not asleep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled when I read you profile. I just finished writing a story about Katherine Cobbs. She's a food editor, co-author of several books and knows a great deal about food. She is a very interesting lady.
    Keep up the good work with your blog!
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the positives Rick! I'll check out Ms. Cobbs, she sounds like an interesting lady.

    ReplyDelete